Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Mary England's Sparkley Self Love Book Project

 
My daughter-in-love, Mary England of Uncustomary Art is one of the most bubbly, wonderful women I know!  Mary is my Self Love guru!

Her life and her website are filled with contagious happiness and fun AND now she's written a book to share her secrets for self love with us - Go Mary! 

How can you help and benefit, you ask?   Fan funding through Kickstarter!

"The Kickstarter is to fund the publishing of my book on self love. The goal is $2,600. The deadline is August 12th. There are lots of rewards, and as long as you pledge $25 you'll get a copy of the book when it's out, ETA: December 2015." 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncustomaryart/uncustomary-love")



No comments:

Post a Comment