Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Would Fall Off The Roof First?

My brother's grandkids are a hoot! They're all quite shy until they get to know you. My husband is a big guy, and they pretty much steered clear of him for a long time. He kept trying to break the ice, and finally figured out that they love to be challenged with questions! He would ask them simple math questions and trick questions like "Which is heavier, a pound of rocks or a pound of feathers?"
They love it! They can't get enough of it!
We had Halloween dinner at my brother and sister-in-laws house and it was the kids' turn to quiz my hubby. This is the best question ever posed, and please, if you know the answer, leave a comment:
"Uncle Joe, what would fall off of the roof first, butter or a giant watch?"

1 comment:

  1. The giant watch, because it's heavier. But what would fall off the roof first: a paper plate or a cupcake?

    ReplyDelete