Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

An UncustoMary Craft haul

My uber creative daughter from another mother, Mary England, is street art loving, yarn bomb making, art mailing genius!  She is out there everyday leaving anonymous and uplifting cards, tiny gifts and such for anyone to find!  She posts lists of weekly happiness with links to all kinds of fabulous things.  How all that marvelousness could fit into her head, I have no idea!

Mary saved up to take a year off from work to follow her dreams.  I can't wait to see where she goes and what she does!

To augment her dream following, you can sign up to receive Monthly Marvel packages or advertise on her well read blog, for hardly anything!  I advertise by blog and have signed up for 6 months of marvelous packages!

When you check out her blog, be sure to click on the 100 Ways to Be Creative post.  Click on as many as you can to see the what a fun art chick she is!

I'll be using all the craft haul of ephemera in my work, listening to her CD of favorite music and eating the ring pop!

2 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to have such an Angel in your life!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! She is a constant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete