Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clay and Crowns



This week will be my last regular project post for Cool2Craft.  I have been so blessed to work for and with the Cool girls!  This creative journey has been more amazing than words could begin to describe!  I love all the friends I’ve met here and hope to pop up now and again to say hi!

My creative  roots are in clay and its sultry satin muddiness is calling me back.   I miss the challenge of forming a lump of clay into a something fun and whimsical that takes days or even months to complete!  Carving into leather hard clay is my favorite thing to do!  It feels like sculpting chocolate, and carving layers of rich texture into it.  That’s what it’s all about for me.

I’m also going to be continuing my work with crowns!  I’m learning to solder so I’m ready to go to the next level with bigger, better and busier crowns!

So look for me here and there, clay up to my elbows, splattered on my face and in my hair. wearing a fabulous crown and a big teethy grin!

Love and blessings
Candace

1 comment:

  1. WoW awesome crown, and the bust is cool looking!
    Peace
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete