So here is my top 10 for October:
1. It is always and forever my favorite month
2. Halloween, of course
3. I did my 1st ever 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop
4. Taking my grand niece, Lauren to her first haunted house
5. We decided to curb eating out except for anything related to Halloween - it was fabulous!
6. I got to tried new techniques like this pumpkin plate
7. I was thrilled that my daughter loved the zipper pull I made for her
8. I fleshed out, if you will, an edible zombie morsels project I've batted around for 2 years
9. I finally finished a shrine for our little Conan who we lost this year
10. Hubby made this the best Halloween ever! He went with me to the Witches Tea and and took me all over to Halloween shops looking for treasures and seeking out decorated yards - he helped me dress up the garage as a graveyard for Halloween night! Thank you, Hubby! You are the best!