It's day 21 of Smeared and Smudged Forum's 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop! Can you believe it? It's going by so fast! I love all the wonderful projects that I'm seeing on my daily hops! Take a bow, Wicked Bloggers!
Below are all the fabulous bloggers:
Halloween tissue box
Hole punch - 1/8" - I used the small hole punch on my Cropadile
Cropadile or grommet setter
Glitter glue - I used black to make the "stitches"
20 Gauge wire
Round nose pliers Beads
1. Cut out your focal panel and decorate with glitter glue if desired and allow to dry.
2. Punch 2 holes toward the outer edges on the top and punch 5 holes on the bottom edge.
3. Add grommets to the holes.
4. Cut a 16" piece of wire and fill half way with beads.
5. Slide all the beads to the middle of the wire and put the wire tails through the top 2 holes from back to front. 6. Use the round nose pliers to start a spiral on the wire tails and roll them up to the holes.
7. Make or buy 5 charms. If you make them, slide 2 or 3 beads on a headpin and make a large loop.
8. Slide the charms though the grommets on the bottom and wrap the wire tails around to secure.